Hang out with your friends after festival hours under the stars and make some new friends while you’re at it. Urban Camping is fun in a festival setting located within walking distance of all the festival venues and our world-class Expo. It’s a great way to enjoy the local flavor of our beautiful and multicultural city of Columbus.
FMMF campers will be able to park their RVs, campers and set up their tents, then kick back, tell stories of the day’s events, and join in celebrations of music and fashion.
You will have access to the onsite camp store, well maintained restrooms, the sports field, and communal fire pits. Hot showers will also be available.
Kick your day off with your morning caffeine or light breakfast while charging your phone or uploading memorable festival updates from the night before at the Wi-Fi internet café.
- Internet Cafe (w/free Wi-Fi).
- Cell phone charging stations, General Store / Food & Beverage and ice availability.
- Restroom facilities with ADA accessibility /hand washing stations.
- Hot Showers will be available on site daily during select hours for a small fee.
- Campground game and activities including volleyball courts, corn hole and The Ohio Department of Natural Resources simulators.
- No jarts, javelin throwing, ninja stars, bow and arrows, blow guns, battle axes or tridents etc. (Okay, if you have been reading this long, you know these things fall under the “Dangerous Stuff We Forgot to Mention” section. Although they may be extreme examples, you get the point. Just be safe and have fun.)
- There will be 24 hour Police and Security on site and patrolling as well as First aid stations.